Monday, July 30, 2007

A very nervous trip to Bear Lake.




On Saturday we drove up to Bear Lake with the family. Mom, Dad, Josie, Stacie, Tyke, Jon, Isaac and Me. They finally talked me into getting on the boat with Isaac. I was a nervous wreck. Everything turned out just fine and the lake was beautiful. It's amazing to compare the two small boys. Tyke is only a few months older than Isaac, but the size difference is amazing. But soon you won't even be able to tell. Such adorable boys. Sorry about the first picture... it's kind of dark. Josie is holding Tyke and Jon is holding Isaac.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Kassie! I stalked you through blog surfing. How have you been?? Keep in touch!

Felito & Cami said...

Kassie I want to see a new post and some resent pictures of the little one...so to enable you to have something to share you have been tagged! (check out my blog) luf your cuz Cami