Monday, October 27, 2008

Pictures of stuff

Swinging at Grandma's


Josie's B-day Cake (no explosions)


Wedding Cake (with big explosion)
My parents were sealed in the temple and I offered to make a wedding cake. They got to see it before it SPLODED.... jam didn't really work for a filling.


Really big bottom part of a soon to explode wedding cake


Green Beans (we grew them HOORAY)


Swiss Meringue Buttercream (so tasty)


My Begonia bloomed (we didn't kill it)


Wet strips of newspaper (Make the cake cook levelly?? Flatly?)

2 comments:

kate said...

HOORaY! I thought maybe your blog died... I'm glad it didn't!! Th wedding cake was beautiful, you handled the 'splosion VERy well. Better than I would have!! I have a swing picture like that too! (well mine isn't quite as good, I don't think Bracken is smiling but oh well!)

Happy Posting!!

Anonymous said...

I was beging to think the same thing.
Kassie did a wonderful job on the cake! I ate it for a week, and shared with my friends
I just wanted you to know how much I Love and appreciate all the things that you do for me.