Wednesday, March 18, 2009

In desperate need

You know when you are wandering about shopping and you see that THING... the thing that you are absolutely sure that if you don't have it you'll be miserable. So you pick it up and put it in your cart and walk around and pretend you own it until it's time to leave the store and you sigh and realize that you really don't need it and that you really can't afford it. So you put it back and really try to make yourself believe that you don't need it. That is the way I feel about these salt and pepper shakers.

But I've only seen them online. (Thanks to Bed Bath and Beyond's emails)
So I've pulled up the web page and I look at them every time I pass the computer in my small front room. Perhaps I'll get sick of them... and perhaps I'll just have to go to the store this weekend and put them in my cart and pretend I own them for a few minutes.

It's the same with these containers from IKEA



perhaps if I buy those containers... I'll probably have to make these soaps to fill one of them to put in my bathroom.


I think I can afford 99 cent containers.

4 comments:

kate said...

ONLY 99 cents? I wish I were closer to IKEA. I have only been there once.

Evelyn said...

First, congrats on boy #2!! That is awesome.
Yeah, I need an IKEA. I say give in.

Randi said...

You are so funny & creative! I enjoy reading your blog. Congratulations on boy #2! Hope everything goes well :)

Felito & Cami said...

yeah yippie, hurray! I am so glad you put up more pictures it is fun to see what you are up to. I am a bum to and don't blog like I should. I don't know if I told you but I am having a boy too!! Yep we are sooo excited! Love you Cami