Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Neighbors

I have new neighbors and they are all so wonderful and friendly. The day we moved in our neighbor two houses down gathered his kids together and they each provided a service. The younger ones took Isaac to his room and kept him out of the way. The Mom talked with me and made me sit down. And Dad and the older boys moved boxes from my garage all around my house. It wasn't until a week later that I discovered who my neighbor is.
His name is Derek Hegsted. He painted this


and this




Very talented man and very wonderful kind family.
It just makes my new house all the better.

speaking of house.... I'd love to show you the pictures I've been taking. But I can't find my connection cord. I'm going to have to work it some other way.

3 comments:

Stacie said...

I loved coming to see your new house! It is so great, I just wish it wasn't so far away :(

Love Ya!

Evelyn said...

That's awesome. Those are actually some of my favorite pics.
I also love your new house and we need to get together again SOON!

Cami said...

I love your new house it is Beautiful. So how are you doing? You almost have your little man here. I don't know if we will be done with our home until Miguel is born it is taking for ever. oh well! Take care Cami