Friday, August 21, 2009

Finally Here

Yep you guessed it they are finally here the long awaited for pictures of..... the house.


Rose by our front door

very rare picture of a very preggo me




Now pictures of the inside of my house. BEWARE... House not CLEAN!!! I decided that if I waited to show pictures of my house once I had gotten it clean you would never get pictures. At the time of these pictures I was nesting, and when I mean nesting I was filling my freezer with baked goods and frozen dinners so I wouldn't have to really cook once the baby was here. So my house wasn't clean until the night before Micah was born. It had all my relatives quite frustrated that I was trying to get them to go to sleep, and I wouldn't even sit down. And since the baby has come, the house has been all clean only three times. Now is not one of those times.

view from my front door

view of my front door

kitchen table (covered in baby bag and cookbooks)


kitchen

cookies

cute vinyl lettering that the previous owner put up. (I love it.)

stairs up to the top level

linen closet

the boy's room (with a car bed that is now in use)

boy's closet with a loft big enough to fit a twin size bed

Ikea bookshelf I stood in line for hours to get 1/2 price

bathroom (it looks better if I clean up after getting ready for the day)

Very boring master suite and the Ikea chair I spent hours in line to get for 1/2 off too. (I think I'm going to repaint this very boring room next spring.. or sooner)
Uggghh and reframe those pictures. Or get rid of them.



family room (with a sick little boy in the monster sak)

spare bedroom, right now it's a craft room

laundry room and a full bathroom behind it

scary closet

short storage in scary closet


Hooray for pictures of the house

2 comments:

Danny and Erin said...

YAYAYAY! so cute pictures! how fun! your house is beautiful and so fun. now pictures of the baby! hope all is well!

Evelyn said...

Yay, you're BACK! And I still love your house. Looks clean to me!