Thursday, January 17, 2008

Temple, Hospital and Peas





We've had quite a bit of fun this past week. Monday we were on the road by 4:30 in the morning. My family drove up to Rexburg and we were able to tour the new temple. Who knew that they had groups going through at 7:30 in the morning. We were back in Tremonton around noon and around then was when we received the phone call that we were going to send Grandma Jo to the hospital to have her shoulder replaced. That pretty photo of the sunset is from her hospital room. Also this week Isaac learned to eat peas. Peas are almost as good as pears. He is so much more brave than I am. I opened the jar and almost gagged. So let it be said.... Babies are very brave. (Except when it comes to laying down in the bath tub.... that I have learned is terrifying.)

1 comment:

kate said...

Okay I have to say that is the cutest pic of Isaac with peas all over the face! Cute cute cute. Isn't it funny what they'll eat?! Bracken has yet to try peas cause I have been making my own baby food (look at me *doin a dance*) and I only had 1 bag of frozen peas and I hoarded them for myself! Maybe next time...