Tuesday, May 6, 2008

You mean I came all this way for this???


So... um the day after I posted last was my mother's birthday. And I made her birthday gift. It started with printing the pattern off of the internet and piecing it together. I decided I would embroider it and spent 4 days with a hoop and needle in my hands. But I think it turned out. And it's being used, it didn't disappear into the closet. So I think she liked it.


I've been taking a break. As you can tell. I'd like to say I deserve a break... but I think I was just punking out. So I'm working on my next post. We went on vacation to LA and I took some pictures. Check back soon.

2 comments:

Evelyn said...

Kass-o-rific. You truly amaze me. I can't even make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. That was ADORABLE

kate said...

Yeah! Finally a picture of it, I knew it would be AMAZING.. just like you!