Monday, April 7, 2008

Mommy Tag

1. Typically what time do you wake up? about 8... although that varies from day to day

2. On a good night what time are your kids in bed?By 10:00

3. How long have you been a mommy? 9 months as of tommorow

4. How old were you when you became a mommy? 24

5. What is your favorite kids tv show/movie? My fave show is little einsteins.

6. What is your least favorite kids tv show? Doodlebops... oh they hurt my brain

7. What is your favorite chore? my least disliked chore is....mopping the floor with the swiffer.

8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Chicken, Bacon, Artichoke Pizza from Papa Murphys (Take and Bake)

9. What is the meal you cook most often? Stir Fry with Oyster sauce

10. What is your kids favorite meal? Baby food Fruit. And lately he feeds himself those melt in your mouth Peach Stars.

11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? Kisses. Many Many kisses.. I have to remind him to calm down so the baby will stay and play.

12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you're being a mom?
1. When I'm in the kitchen making dinner and he climbs up the back of my legs and stands up holding on for dear life.
2. When I find Baby and daddy playing together and no one is crying.
3.When he gets tired and flops his head down on my chest.
4.When he does something he's proud of and calls me to make sure I see it.
5.When I only wake up once during the night to feed the baby and he sleeps for the rest.

13. If you could take your kids anywhere where would it be? Outside on our very own yard. We don't have a yard here at our apartment.

14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? I went to a concert in the beginning of March.

15. What is your favorite past time/activity to do with your kids? Walk outside.

16. Name 1 thing you said you'd never do as a mom: Get a mini van.... They've got some pretty nice ones now.

17. What is your favorite quality that your mom has? She always calls me just to tell me she loves me.

18. What is your advice for new moms? Take time for yourself. Go out with a friend once in a while. And when people say your baby needs to sit in the sun because they are too pale... Don't listen. Your baby is beautiful. Pale and all.

19. What is the scariest or most heartbreaking moment as a mom? When I left the ironing board sitting against the wall and went into the kitchen. Seconds later I heard it come crashing down. Luckily it hit the top of a box and not the baby.

20. What is your most joyful moment of being a mom? When he kisses me. It's very rare and I have to start it. But when he doesn't turn away it makes me so happy.

21. When was the last time you were told 'I Love You' by one of your kids? I agree with Amanda. "Well I have yet but hugs and kisses mean the same thing to me!"

22. I tag: no one... sorry.

1 comment:

Evelyn said...

well, you did it. you made my baby hunger starvation now. :)