Tuesday, June 3, 2008

It's time again for the SALMON FRY!!!


And yet... sniff sniff. We are not going this year. Due to the rising price of gas, the rising price of Salmon Fry, and that we were up for Graduation last week. Our pockets are seeming a little on the empty side.

So those of you who live so near to the pure JOY that is the sauce you put on the salmon, think of me. And if somehow you have a recipe for the sauce.... send it to me. I will pretend I'm there luxuriating in the flavor that is BUTTER. And I would probably forever be your slave.

1 comment:

kate said...

Sad!! I knew there was a recipe somewhere that said "Salmon Fry Butter Sauce" who knows if it is the real thing or not.. it's supposed to be a national secret.. I heard once it had beer in it. Who knows? But this is the recipe I found....{Nope I have never tried it, sorry!}

1 1/2 lb Real Butter
2 TBS TikiMon Soy Sauce {MUST be TikiMon}
4 TBS Lemon Juice
Pepper, Parsley & Chopped Onions to taste.

Mix together on LOW heat DO NOT BOIL, until flavors are well blended.

Good Luck!