Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Here comes Peter Cottontail

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. We were up visiting Tremonton this weekend. We had a big birthday party/easter party and almost everyone was there. We drove up to Marble Park and tried to fly kites but the wind was so fickle so we sat on blankets and chatted. After a few hours it started to blow so we could fly kites, but it got so cold the babies (and us) we had to leave. So we went back to the house and moved all the couches so we could chat. We stuck the babies in the center of the room and all of the adults proceeded to watch babies. Simple minds, simple pleasures. I love hanging out with my family and I love having all of us around. Yes... I have to drive two hours to get there.... but the memories are worth it. Sunday morning we woke up and the Easter Bunny had been there. He left one of his friends for Isaac to play with.

He'd clearly been sneaking into the fridge munching on the carrots we were going to use for dinner. But he'd left the broccoli alone so we did get our veggies.


Hoppy Holidays

(Sorry I couldn't help myself.)

2 comments:

kate said...

kkkl/ 9pm,m,0999999~ says bracken.. And I love your work, you are awesome! and I loved seeing you and your happy baby!

Evelyn said...

seriously, what can be better than a Tremonton (or should we say Thatcher) easter?? cute!