Monday, February 11, 2008

Valentine's and a Virus







Isn't this the cutest little man. He's been so sick. We went to the doctor after a bit of mommy panicking and discovered that Isaac has RSV. Respiratory Something or other Virus. Constant runny nose and yucky cough. We've got him on a breathing treatment and it was so funny watching him play with the machine. His grandma Sara came down to take care of us for a day and when she saw him she said it looked like a baby crackpipe. We thought it was hilarious. If you don't think it's hilarious.... please forgive us heathens.
Remember when I said I was about to go crazy with all of the crafting. It has started. I'm having so much fun. It starts with my valentines plans. Whenever we'd go to Wal-mart to look for baby christmas presents, Jon would want to look at the Transformers. He would get so disappointed that they were just action figures. They wouldn't transform. Well I found these paper ones... thanks to Nicebunny. No these don't transform... but they sure are cute. I found this one that transforms, I just haven't tried to put him together yet.... he scares me. Cuttin' Sewin' Gluein'. It's gonna take some intense baby being asleep time.

I'm making these little cakes I saw on the Martha Stewart site. I love being able to watch the show clips on the internet. I was so sad when channel 4 took her off the air. Did you know if you stay up until 2am you can watch the previous days show on channel 5. They are so kind.
I'm not finished making the cakes yet... I had to freeze the little devils before frosting them so I can get the edges super sharp. So while I was freezing those, I made suckers that I saw on Paula Deen. Don't all y'all just love Paula.

No comments: