Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Excuse me... is my tag showing?


I carry this bag and the diaper bag... I don't feel embarrassed, I have a baby.

Contents:
old shopping list
X96 freeloader card
2 quarters
travel bottle of aleve
itty bitty contact case
Bear River pride pin (it came off my keys)
ear plugs
SEVERAL receipts
nail buffer
Trident gum
jump drive cap
sanitizing wipe
coupons (diapers and sweetened condensed milk)
gum wrapper
last year's b-day cake recipe
almost empty baby food container (ewww)
lip balm and lip gloss
cuticle cream
comb
wallet
business cards
several love notes from hubby
NOT used tissues

I don't know who to tag..... get back to me.

1 comment:

kate said...

I need to be taught how to come up with my own awesome titles... is it that they are questions? I love it! I love your bag! You are very prepared!