Monday, March 3, 2008

Anything you can do I can do better.... I can do anything better than you.

If you click on the name of this blog you can watch a fun commercial.


So what do you think. I'm in love with Amigurumi. It's just crocheting. The Japanese just decided to have some fun with it. You would not believe the styles and patterns out there.


This little guy is a creature called Brobee from Yo gabba gabba on Nick Jr. This Alliecat30 gal did a truly amazing job... I just bumped it up and made him my own. I gave him to my nephew Tyke for his birthday this last weekend.



This eel was a replacement for an inchworm I had made and given to Isaac. But I didn't have any poly stuffing so I used real cotton balls... When a baby chews on cotton balls it does not end well. So I found this pattern for the eel (thanks snuffykin for designing it). And it's wonderful Isaac loves sucking on the head and I can wash him. (Hooray for washing machines!!) I'm now planning on making an alien rabbit I found at etsy.com, this wonderful place to sell and buy homemade items. I hope you check it out and find a new creative hobby... or just buy something cool.

3 comments:

kate said...

I've said it before but I'll say it again: YOU INSPIRE ME!!

kate said...

1 more thing.. I didn't get the end of the commercial? Am I really dumb!?!

Kassie said...

You aren't dumb.. I had to watch it twice. That guy on the top turns up the heat/steam and he's another racing guy, so he just upped the competition.